“CINQUANTA” stainless steel tile by Alloy Design. Based in Sydney, Australia, ALLOY (ALLOY Design Pty Ltd) works exclusively with high quality metals and alloys, predominantly stainless steel, as well as titanium, copper, brass and raw steel, to design and produce modern objects, finishes and architectural features.
- Immaculately designed and manufactured in Australia to create an unsurpassed metal tile finish. Punched from an individual sheet of 1.6mm solid, high quality stainless steel.
- No backing mesh, plastic inserts or metal look-alike ‘metallic’ coatings. ALLOY stainless steel tiles won’t dent, crack or de-laminate.
- Ease of installation with the specially developed ALLOY face-mounted system. Also provides better protection of the tile face on-site.
- 50 x the impact, Cinquanta will add the illusion of light and space to any room. Pictured above in Mirror Polished stainless steel.
- Made to order in Australia to ensure consistent high quality. Guaranteed sweat-shop free. Backed by ALLOY service and support. For life.
- If your application is for a pool, water feature or exterior use in an ocean environment, we recommend opting for Marine Grade stainless steel, available in either brushed or mirror finish.
- To ensure you get the exact finish you’re looking for, we suggest ordering a tile sample.
- SAMPLES: Order here for AUD $5 each. This is refundable on your final ALLOY tile purchase. Each sample card is 100 x 100 mm in size and holds 1x Cinquanta tile + tile specifications.
metal tile copper stainless steel
Make an enquiry below: